Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pre Construction Meeting

 

I have to say, working with the Ryan team has been great! Our sales coordinator is Courtney. She is so knowledgeable. We had our Pre Construction meeting and met our Project manager, Andy. We went through our home plans in detail to make sure nothing was missed. And of course, everything was perfect! I am just so excited!

We did have to reselect out exterior color choices. I am very excited with what we ended up with. Especially because I found the cutest welcome mat from Ballard Designs that will go perfect with the front door! Don't you think?!

We have the same stone and siding colors we originally picked. The shutters and front door will be NAVY! Love it! I think it will go better with all the paint colors I picks for the interior of the house.

1 comment:

  1. Love it all so far! Love the mat, Christina (and the boots). Really enjoy the blog...keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete